Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's Release day at Sassy Studio Designs!!!
And it's not just any release day, this release is all custom images requested by our SSD Design Team!
This is just the first batch of requested images you will be seeing at SSD. So Since I didn't get to play this week because of my schedule I decided top make this last stop of the hop extra special. And you would only know it if you made it here to my blog. If you followed the hop all the way through and commented on every stop, not only are you in to win a prize of free images, but I am going to up the anty, if you commented on every stop, comment here now and tell me what image you are dying for SSD to design. Tell me if you want a sassy or a honey and tell me the theme, and one lucky lady will get her custom image designed for ssd and receive it free once it is created! so just to give you an example of these requests...

Sheena Requested Cowgirl Jessie from Toy Story because her daughter loves her

 Sara Loves Fairies especially those that are a little dark 

Sari Requested Jane with a Monkey

Belinda requested rapunzel/tangled with flowers in her hair 

so who is next? it could be you....
And yes this does mean that SSD does custom images! 
So if you don't win and you still want a custom image done for you just email sassystudiodesigns at yahoo.com
(for personal use only and will be for sale in the store as well, and all standard angel policies and copyrights remain the same as all other SSD images)

Thank you for hopping and I cant wait to hear your ideas for new images! so start commenting.

Lindsay

12 comments:

EriEs said...

I would like to sassy girl like handy (wo)man :D

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Lindsay, all the new images are fantastic! Absolutely love the Jessie.

I would love to see a Sassy Merida from Brave. She is such a strong character that I think she would make a great Sassy image.

Sari / Granne said...

Hi, you already made my wish come true, love, love, love Jane with a little monkey. Sara's wish is also gorgeous, you have done a brilliant job!!!!

Intruderlady said...

Love all the images. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next release ;-)

Hugs from your Sassy Sister Kitty

Sandra H said...

Stunning are all of the images and so beautifully presented really hard to pick a best they are all truly stunning x

Noela said...

I would love to see Betty Boop in something different from what she always wears. She always looks Sassy - she could be a honey

Suze said...

I would love to see Sassy Merida from Brave too. My teenage daughter has dressed up as her in a CosPlay thing.

Nyte Crafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nyte Crafter said...

Something from Sassy I would say.. Maybe characters from Disney Fairies.. If it's not there yet already haha.. I would definitely like to see that.

Carrie said...

Im loving this idea Lindsay,

Carrie

stampingtink said...

You've outdone your self again! Love them all! Miss all of you!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

The sentiments are just perfect!