Saturday, December 20, 2014

Secret Santa Blog Hop!

My Secret Santa was Karal.
Look at all the wonderful goodies she sent me!
A fun little Scrabook kit 
 and load full of Christmas goodies! (including a few Disney princess and frozen stickers, she knows me so well) and look at the adorable Christmas Cow Card she made for me.

So I used the Christmas Paper and Washi tapes to make this card and look at that image.... might that be a sneak peak for the January Release?!?! our Praying Portrait made a Beautiful Christmas Angel don't you think?

Being the boss can sometimes have it's benefits lol so as a special surprise, one random winner will be selected from the comment to win the angel portrait before she is even released to the public. So make sure to leave a little note at every stop on the hop in order to qualify. You have until Sunday night 12/21/14 at midnight PST to enter.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season and that you all have a Merry Christmas!
Lindsay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great gift you received. I love your card. Very nice. Great blog hop. Merry Christmas.